Friday, August 30, 2019

Photos: Peter Okoye gets a new set of stainless, perfect white teeth

Peter Okoye aka Mr P went online today to share pics and vids of his brand new teeth made in Turkey.

Image may contain: one or more people and text
He captioned the pics thus:
This is A Life Changing Experience🤗💯 I had always been a tad self conscious of smiling because of a protrusion in my dentition, it also affected my confidence a bit. This made me consider options of getting braces (imagine at my age!) I’m in a business where looks count and I was turning down opportunities because I wasn’t confident enough to explore them.
When my friends at @atteliadent invited me over, talked me through the process and assured me that I was in the best hands, I trusted them and believe me they were right.
They gave me first class treatment and hospitality. Made sure I was comfortable and delivered on the Hollywood Million Dollar smile they promised.
My confidence level is at 150% now and I’m ready to take on the world and all those opportunities now! So watch out now, me and my million dollar smile are coming! Thank you so much @atteliadent for this transformation🤗🙏🏽🙏🏽🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷 I swear! wahala Dey 🤣😁 I go dey Smile for Life No bi for only picture! Una go taya for me🤣😂🤣😂🤣 This is trouble!😁🤣😂 PLS SWIPE LEFT 
👈🏾
No photo description available.
Image may contain: one or more people, beard and closeup
Image may contain: one or more people
I think Peter looked cute before now and still looks cute, but the new teeth are MADDDD 😍👍) I must say!

No comments:

Post a Comment